In the BRAVOMODA online store, we offer only new, unused products that come with a 24-month guarantee for faulty products. If the received product was damaged during transportation or is not in line with the order, you have the right to file a complaint. This principle applies to the entire range of our store, including products purchased during promotions. However, to process the complaint, it will be necessary to return the faulty merchandise to us.
Guarantees for faulty goods
Unfortunately, we would like to be able to consider all product related complaints, but in some cases, we are unable to do so. We must have solid grounds indicating that the damages are due to the manufacturer's fault and not the result of improper use. The following are not grounds for a complaint:
- natural wear and tear of the product
- mechanical damage
- improper fitting
- self-repair attempts
- usage not in accordance with the intended purpose
- lack or improper maintenance/care
- external factors - e.g. deformations and separations occurring during shoe drying near radiators
- mechanical washing of the footwear
- color/texture differences in leather due to its natural properties
- dye transfer from naturally dyed lining in the footwear
Carefully assess the condition of the merchandise, and if you are certain that the product is eligible for a complaint, download the product warranty claim form, print it out, fill it in, and place it in the box along with the items being complained about.
Product guarantee procedure step by step
Step 1: Fill out the product warranty claim form
- To facilitate the complaint process, we have prepared a ready-made product warranty claim form. Print it out and fill it in, providing a detailed description of the defects in the footwear being complained about.
Step 2: Pack the products and send the package
- Pack the complained-about product, including the filled-out product warranty claim form, and send the parcel to the address: BRAVOMODA - Product warranty, Bobrek Kolonia 16, 26-804 Stromiec.
- We will process each complaint promptly, within a maximum of 14 days from its receipt.
- Remember that we do not accept parcels sent COD (Cash on Delivery) or parcels sent to pickup points (such as Paczkomaty). The cost of returning the product is borne by the buyer.
- Please ensure careful packaging to prevent any damage during transportation.
Step 3: Complaint review
- Wait for the complaint to be reviewed. Your complaint will be verified by our team of specialists, and within 14 days, we will send you information regarding the resolution of your complaint to your email address.
- If your complaint is reviewed positively, we will offer you options such as product replacement, repair, price reduction, or refund.
- The refund will be made in the same manner in which we received the payment for the order or to the bank account provided in the product warranty claim form, no later than 14 days from the date of submitting the complaint.
- If we determine that your complaint is unfounded and it is rejected, we will return the merchandise to you along with an explanation.
Online Dispute Resolution
In accordance with Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated May 21, 2013, we provide an electronic link to the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform: ec.europa.eu/odr. The ODR platform serves, among other things, as a source of information regarding alternative dispute resolution methods that may arise between businesses and consumers. If you have any doubts regarding product complaints, please contact us at the email address: email@example.com.