Terms and Conditions of the online store bravomoda.eu
The following Terms and Conditions outline the general principles and methods of sale conducted by the online store BRAVOMODA, as well as define the terms for providing services through digital means.
Date of publication of the Terms and Conditions: August 25, 2023. Date of last edit: November 7, 2023.
Table of contents:
- Digital services
- Prices and promotional offers
- Conditions of placing orders
- Order processing and order fulfillment
- Completion of the sales contract
- Payment methods
- Shipping methods, rates and date of delivery
- Liability and product warranty
- Right of withdrawal and refunds
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Protection of personal data
- Final provisions, changes and updates
- The online store BRAVOMODA, available at the web address www.bravomoda.eu, is operated by Beata Wójcik, conducting business under the name BRAVOMODA Beata Wójcik, with its registered office at 16 Bobrek-Kolonia, 26-804 Stromiec, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister competent for economic affairs, currently the Minister of Economic Development, identified by Tax Identification Number (NIP) 798-138-37-76 and National Business Registry Number (REGON) 672-771-240, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
- You can get in touch with the Seller using the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- This Terms and Conditions document is applicable to both Customers who are Consumers and Customers who are not Consumers, unless a specific provision of the Terms and Conditions states otherwise.
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is voluntary, but necessary in order to create an Account and/or place an Order by the Customer.
- The Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of the purchase contract entered into with the Customer. If you do not agree with one or more terms contained in these Terms and Conditions, you are requested to refrain from making purchases via the BRAVOMODA Online Store.
Each time a term written in uppercase is used in the Terms and Conditions, it should be understood in the meaning provided below, unless the context of its usage clearly indicates otherwise:
- Business days - days from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory days off;
- Registration form - a form available on the Online Store that enables the creation of an Account;
- Order form - A Digital Service, an interactive form available in the Store that enables the placement of an Order by adding Products to the Cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment;
- Customer - (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by universally applicable laws, also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) a legal entity; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which has legal capacity as granted by law; - who has entered into or intends to enter into a Sales Agreement with the Seller;
- Civil Code – Polish Legislative Act of April 23, 1964 (Polish Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Consumer - a natural person who is entering into a legal transaction with a business that is not directly related to their economic or professional activity;
- Account - A Digital Service, identified by an individual name (login) and password provided by the Service Recipient, which is a collection of resources within the teleinformatics system of the Service Provider. It stores data provided by the Service Recipient and information about Orders placed by them in the Online Store;
- Cart - A Digital Service that is a part of the Store's software, provided to each Customer, enabling: 1) adding one or several Products to the Order, 2) displaying a summary of the Order, including the prices of all ordered Products combined, 3) modifying Order details such as the quantity of products, and 4) placing an Order;
- Payment Operator or Financial Operator - PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań, 60-166 Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 186, a domestic payment institution supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, registered in the Register of Payment Services under the number IP1/2012, entered into the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000274399, with a share capital of 4,944,000 PLN, fully paid, holding the tax identification number NIP: 779-23-08-495, REGON 300523444;
- Business - business customer within the meaning of Article 43 of the Civil Code;
- Terms and Conditions – this document;
- Seller or BRAVOMODA - Beata Wójcik, an individual conducting business under the name BRAVOMODA Beata Wójcik, with its registered office at 16 Bobrek-Kolonia, 26-804 Stromiec, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister competent for economic affairs, currently the Minister of Economic Development, identified by Tax Identification Number (NIP) 798-138-37-76 and National Business Registry Number (REGON) 672-771-240;
- Store or Online Store - An online store operated by the Seller, available at the web address www.bravomoda.eu;
- Goods/Product - a movable item that is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller, the description and images of which are presented in the Online Store;
- Sales Agreement - A purchase contract for the sale of Products within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer;
- Digital Service - a service provided electronically/digitally by the Service Provider to the Service Recipient through the Online Store;
- Consumer Rights Act – Polish Legislative Act of May 30, 2014, on consumer rights (Polish Journal of Laws of 2014, No.
- Act on the Provision of Electronic Services – Polish Legislative Act of July 18, 2002, on the provision of electronic services (Polish Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Order - a declaration of will by the Customer made using the Order Form and directly aimed at concluding a distance Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type of Products and their quantity, for which the Customer submits an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement, along with the Customer's data necessary for the potential conclusion and performance of the Sales Agreement.
- The Seller enables the use of free Digital Services through the Online Store, provided by the Seller to Customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of potential breaks for maintenance of the Online Store;
- Order Form - Enabling Customers to place Orders and conclude Sales Agreements, based on the terms defined in these Terms and Conditions;
- Account - The service of maintaining an Account in the Online Store, consisting of storing and providing the Customer, through the Account, with the history of Orders;
- Newsletter – The service that sends commercial information about new products and/or promotions to the provided email address.
- Digital services are provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Customer has the option to delete the Account and unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time without giving a reason by sending a relevant request to the Seller, especially via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or - in the case of the Newsletter - by using the link provided in each email sent as part of the service.
Prices and promotional offers
- The prices displayed on the Store's website for the offered products are gross prices and include a 23% VAT and any other tax that may be applicable in connection with the sale, but do not include local customs duties, import taxes, taxes and customs brokerage fees unless stated otherwise. They do not include information about shipping costs.
- The cost of shipping, transport, or other applicable additional costs, will be clearly indicated and displayed before completion of the order.
- For certain destinations, upon arrival at the border of your country the contents of the order may be subject to customs duties (which may include taxes, duties, management fees, remuneration of customs brokers, etc.), the payment of which is at your expense, as the recipient of the order. BRAVOMODA does not have the ability to calculate these customs duties in advance, therefore we advise you to contact the relevant local authorities or the local customs office for detailed information before placing your order.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the Online Store's offer during the day, withdraw specific products from the Online Store's offer without giving a reason, introduce new products to their offer, as well as carry out, modify, and cancel promotional campaigns on the Online Store's pages. As a customer, you are required to review the final sale price (which is clearly indicated) before submitting the order.
- Promotions applicable in the Online Store do not combine, unless the terms of the Promotions state otherwise.
- Any obvious price error stated on the BRAVOMODA Online Store, compared to the commonly known price of the selected product, entitles Seller not to confirm the shipment and proceed with an immediate refund. A refund will be given to the value of the purchase price paid with no entitlement to oppose this.
Conditions of placing orders
- In the BRAVOMODA Online Store, you can place orders 24 hours a day, except for potential breaks for maintenance of the Online Store.
- The minimum order value for products is 10 EUR. Orders below this amount will not be processed.
- Having an active email account is a prerequisite for placing an Order.
- Creating an Account is not required to place an Order in the Online Store.
- The Customer assembles an order by browsing the products in the store and selecting the "Add to Cart" option on the product page. When ready to place the order, the "Checkout" link on the Cart page should be used.
- The Cart (order summary) contains the products previously selected by the Customer and information about the total order value, which the Customer is informed of each time before sending the order to the Seller. In the order form, the following information is necessary to be provided by the Customer:
- first and last name
- address to which the specified products are to be delivered (street, house/apartment number, postal code, city, country)
- the delivery method for the Products
- the payment method
- In each case, providing outdated or false customer information may prevent the fulfillment of the Sales Agreement.
- Completing the aforementioned steps and using the "Confirm and Pay" button signifies sending the order to the Seller and placing an order in the store. An automatic message containing the order summary, confirmation of its placement, and the terms of the submitted order will be sent to the Customer's email address. Proceeding with the completion of the order, you will be advised that doing so implies the obligation to pay the price indicated.
- Throughout the entire shopping process, until the "Confirm and Pay" button is pressed, the Customer has the ability to independently review and edit the contents of the Cart by adding and removing products, as well as changing the quantity of a specific product.
- Depending on the chosen payment method, the Customer may be redirected to an external payment service provider's page to finalize the payment.
Order processing and order fulfillment
- By completing and submitting the Order Form, the Customer accepts the offer according to its description and price, and agrees to carry out the transaction in the manner specified by the Terms and Conditions.
- The fulfillment of all orders is carried out meticulously, accurately, and in the shortest possible time. Orders will be processed for fulfillment no later than within 3 business days after the Customer places the order or - in the case of choosing electronic payment - after receiving confirmation of successful transaction settlement from the Payment Operator.
- The Seller aims to ensure the availability of all Products and the fulfillment of Sales Agreements. In the event that the Order cannot be fulfilled, the Customer will be promptly informed of this fact. If the Customer agrees, the order will be fulfilled without the missing items. Otherwise, the order will not be fulfilled, and if a prepayment has been made, the full amount received will be refunded to the Customer in accordance with the obligation of immediate return of performance to the Consumer (Article 493-495 of the Civil Code).
- Orders in the store will not be fulfilled in case of a form incorrectly filled out, or if incomplete personal data is provided, including incorrect or incomplete delivery address for goods.
- The Seller may inform the Customer about the status of the Order, particularly by sending messages to the email address provided by the Customer, via SMS, or by making contact by phone.
Completion of the sales contract
- The product information presented on the Online Store, including descriptions, photos, technical and usage parameters, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code; they are an invitation for Customers to submit offers to conclude Sales Agreements in the sense of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- Placing an order using the Order Form constitutes the Customer's submission of an offer to the Seller to conclude a Sales Agreement for the Products that are the subject of the order.
- The total value of the Order includes the prices of products and shipping costs. The Customer is informed each time, before sending the Order, during the Order placement process, and at the moment of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement, about the total price for the selected Products that are the subject of the Order, as well as about the delivery costs and any additional costs that may be applicable in connection with the sale, but do not include local customs duties, import taxes, taxes and customs brokerage fees.
- After placing an order, the Seller confirms its receipt by sending a confirmation to the email address provided by the Customer. Then, upon confirming the placement of the order, the Seller sends a notification to the email address provided by the Customer, confirming the acceptance of the order for processing. The notification about the acceptance of the order for processing is a statement by the Seller about accepting the offer, and with its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded and the purchase contract with Seller is complete.
- The purchase contract with Seller is complete when Seller receives your order electronically, subject to verifying the accuracy of the data it contains.
- Seller reserves the right to refuse orders from customers with whom there is an existing dispute regarding the payment of a previous order, who do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency, or orders that are incomplete, incorrect or if the products are unavailable. In these cases, Seller will inform you by email that the contract has not been completed and that the order will not be processed.
- The conclusion of a Sales Agreement by the Customer entails the obligation to pay for the ordered Goods.
- During the order placement, the Customer can choose from the following payment methods:
- Online bank transfer
- Payment by debit/credit card
- The handling of electronic payments and transaction settlement is carried out through an external payment system, PayU, operated by PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań, 60-166 Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 186, a national payment institution supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego). It is registered in the Register of Payment Services under the number IP1/2012 and in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, Commercial Division VIII of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000274399. The company has a share capital of PLN 4,944,000, fully paid up, and is identified by Tax Identification Number (NIP) 779-23-08-495 and National Business Registry Number (REGON) 300523444.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the payment procedure will take place via a secure connection directly connected to the relevant bank and operator of the online payment service, which BRAVOMODA cannot access. In particular, the financial information (for example, the credit/debit card number or the date of its expiry) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to Payment Operator or to banks, which provide the related remote electronic payment services, without any third party having access to it, in any way. Furthermore, such information will never be used and/or stored in any format (including electronic format) by BRAVOMODA.
- As a customer, you are solely responsible for the data entered and therefore guarantee to use only credit cards for which you have legitimate use.
- If selecting to pay by PayU method, you will be redirected to the www.payu.com website where you will make the payment for the products, according to the procedure established and regulated by PayU, and the terms and conditions agreed between you and PayU. The data entered on the PayU site will be processed directly by the latter and will not be transmitted or shared with BRAVOMODA. The total amount due will be debited at the completion of the online order. In the event of termination of the purchase contract and in any other event of reimbursement, for whatever reason, the amount of the reimbursement in your favour will be fully credited. The credit times on the payment linked to this account depend exclusively on PayU and the banking system.
- In the event of the Customer failing to make payment within 5 days from the date of placing the order with a declaration of prepayment, the Seller may withdraw from the Agreement based on Article 491 of the Civil Code.
Shipping rates, shipping methods and date of delivery
- The delivery of products is carried out on the territory of countries listed on the „Shipping” section on our website.
- The indications contained in „Shipping” section form an integral and substantial part of these Terms and Conditions and, therefore, they are deemed to be fully known and accepted at the time when the order is placed. It is however understood that the delivery and delivery times indicated are purely indicative and that the products will be delivered, at the latest, within thirty days from the completion of the sales contract.
- Delivery of all products in the order is carried out to the Customer's address provided in the order form.
- All shipments are insured by selected by the carrier.
- Information about the costs and method of delivery is presented to the Customer at the moment when the Customer expresses the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement, and in the "Shipping" section on the Store's website, but do not include local customs duties, import taxes, taxes and customs brokerage fees.
- The total delivery time of a product to the customer consists of the time needed for the Seller to prepare the order for shipment and the time required for the selected carrier to deliver the product.
- The time needed for the seller to prepare the order for shipment is calculated from the day of transaction settlement on the Seller's bank account by the Financial Operator, marking the start of the delivery period.
- The Seller delivers an electronic proof of purchase, covering the delivered Goods, to the email address provided by the Consumer.
- On the day the Goods are dispatched to the Customer, a confirmation of shipment may be sent to the Customer's email address or via SMS to the Customer's phone number.
- The Customer is obligated to inspect, in the presence of the courier company's employee, whether the shipment is not damaged and whether the delivered goods correspond to the order. If any damage to the contents of the shipment is found, the Customer is obligated to fill out a damage protocol.
Liability and product warranty
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Product to the Customer free from physical and legal defects. The Seller is liable to the Customer if the Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty).
- The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer in case the sold Product has a physical or legal defect are determined by the provisions of the Civil Code, in particular in Articles 556-576 of the Civil Code.
- BRAVOMODA assumes no responsibility for the service interruptions due to force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or walkouts, earthquakes, floods and other similar events that prevented, in whole or in part, the execution of the contract within the agreed time frame.
- BRAVOMODA will not be liable to any party or third parties regarding damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of the failure to execute the contract for the reasons mentioned above, since you are entitled only to the refund for the price paid.
- BRAVOMODA is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, credit cards, cheques and other means of payment, upon payment of the purchased products. BRAVOMODA, at no time during the purchase process is able to know your credit card number because, as we open a secure connection, it is transmitted directly to the banking service.
- The essential characteristics of the products are presented on the BRAVOMODA Digital Store on each product page. The images and colours of the products offered for sale may however differ slightly due to the Internet browser and the monitor used.
- If the Goods have a defect, the Customer can submit a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller promptly and without undue inconvenience for the Customer replaces the defective Goods with goods free from defects.
- Product warranty and guarantee of faulty goods - reporting the discrepancy of the purchased goods with the agreement, arising from the violation of Customer's legally guaranteed rights or based on this Terms and Conditions, related to the goods or the execution of the Sales Agreement, the Customer can direct:
- in writing to the address: BRAVOMODA, Bobrek Kolonia 16, 26-804 Stromiec. Please include the note: "Product warranty"
- electronically via email: email@example.com
- It is recommended that the Customer include in the description of the product warranty claim: (1) information and circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint, especially the type and date of occurrence of the defect; (2) a request for how the Product should be brought into conformity with the Sales Agreement or a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) contact details of the complainant - this will facilitate and expedite the consideration of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements mentioned in the previous sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended complaint description.
- The Seller will address the Customer's claim promptly, no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of its submission.
- The Customer, who exercises rights under the warranty, is obliged to deliver the defective item to the Seller's address in order to allow the Seller to examine the Product and consider the complaint.
- The costs of returning the product (from the Customer to the Store) are always borne by the Customer. The Seller does not accept shipments sent with COD ("cash on delivery") and those sent to pick-up points.
- In the event that a complaint is accepted, The costs of shipping (delivery of the product) from the Store to the Customer are covered by the Store.
- In the event that a complaint is accepted, the product will be repaired or replaced with a new one, and it will be returned to the Customer's address at the Store's expense. If the complained-about product cannot be repaired or replaced with a new one, the Store will refund the Customer's money for the defective product to the bank account specified by the Customer.
Right of withdrawal and refunds
- The consumer who has entered into a distance contract with BRAVOMODA may withdraw from it within 30 calendar days without any penalty and without specifying the reason, starting from the day of the products were received. you can make a return request by filling in and forwarding the return form and following the instructions on „Returns and refunds” section on this website, or through another explicit declaration of your decision to withdraw from the contract which needs to be communicated:
- in a written form to the address: BRAVOMODA, Bobrek Kolonia 16, 26-804 Stromiec. Please add: „Returns and refunds”
- in an electronic form via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An exemplary withdrawal form template is included in Annex 2 to the Consumer Rights Act and is also available on the Online Store's website in the section „Returns and refunds” concerning withdrawal from the contract. The consumer may use the template form, but it is not obligatory, though details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address are mandatory to proceed with the return.
- The period for withdrawal from the sales contract starts from the moment the Consumer takes possession of the Goods.
- In the case of withdrawal from a distance contract, the purchase contract is considered as not concluded.
- The Seller is obligated to promptly, but no later than within 14 calendar days from the day of receiving the Consumer's statement of withdrawal from the contract, to refund the payments made by the Consumer, including the costs of Product delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the Consumer's choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method available in the Online Store). If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the Consumer personally, they can withhold the refund until the Product is received back or until the Consumer provides proof of returning it, whichever occurs first.
- The Consumer is obligated to promptly, but no later than within 30 calendar days from the day they withdrew from the contract, return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to receive it, unless the Seller has offered to collect the Product themselves. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to return the Product before its expiration.
- The costs of returning the product (from the Customer to the Store) in the case of withdrawal from the contract are always borne by the Customer. The Seller does not accept shipments sent with COD ("cash on delivery") or shipments sent to collection points.
- Potential delivery costs you've incurred when purchasing the item won't be refunded. BRAVOMODA is not obliged to reimburse additional costs including customs duties, import taxes, taxes and customs brokerage fees.
- The consumer is responsible for any reduction in the value of the Product resulting from its use in a manner exceeding what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Product.
- In the event of a valid complaint being recognized, the product will either be repaired or exchanged for a new one and will be sent to the customer's address. If it's not possible to repair or exchange the complained-about product, the store will refund the customer's money to the bank account specified by the customer.
- The refund will be activated by BRAVOMODA in the shortest possible time and within fourteen days, starting from the day in which you notified BRAVOMODA of your decision to withdraw from the contract. BRAVOMODA may withhold the refund until we have received the products or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the products, depending on which situation occurs first.
- The Seller will make the refund using the same payment method that the Consumer used, unless the Consumer explicitly agrees to a different method of refund that doesn't involve any additional costs for them. For legal and technical reasons, BRAVOMODA cannot refund a different credit card from the one used for the purchase.
- In the case of payment corrections, corrective invoices will be sent electronically to the email address provided during registration or the order placement process.
- If you haven't received an invoice or an electronic invoice to the email address provided during registration or the order placement process, please contact our customer service for assistance.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Any dispute concerning the application, execution, interpretation and violation of purchase contracts stipulated through BRAVOMODA Online Store is subject to Polish law and in particular to The Consumer Rights Act - an act dated May 30, 2014, on consumer rights (Polish Journal of Laws 2014, No. 827), with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and on certain aspects concerning e-commerce.
- Utilizing out-of-court methods for handling complaints and pursuing claims is voluntary. The following provisions are informational and do not constitute an obligation for the Seller to use out-of-court dispute resolution methods.
- The rules for conducting proceedings in the area of out-of-court consumer dispute resolution, as well as the obligations of entrepreneurs in this regard, are separately defined in the provisions of the law (including, in particular, the Polish Decree Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court consumer dispute resolution, Polish Journal of Laws 2016, item 1823) or in regulations applied by relevant entities responsible for consumer dispute resolution. Detailed information regarding the possibilities for the Customer, who is a Consumer, to use out-of-court methods for handling complaints and pursuing claims, as well as the principles of access to these procedures, may be available at the offices and on the websites of district (city) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, and particularly at the following internet address of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php. The President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection maintains a public register of entities authorized to conduct proceedings in matters of out-of-court consumer dispute resolution.
- A consumer who is a Customer has, among others, the following options to use alternative out-of-court dispute resolution mechanisms for handling complaints and asserting claims:
- The Customer is entitled to contact the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection Authority, in accordance with Article 36 of the Act of December 15, 2000, on Trade Inspection (Polish Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 4, item 25, as amended), with a request to initiate a mediation procedure for out-of-court resolution of a dispute between the Customer and the Seller.
- The customer has the right to contact the regional inspector of the Trade Inspection Authority, in accordance with Article 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 4, item 25, as amended), with a request to initiate a mediation procedure for the out-of-court resolution of a dispute between the customer and the seller.
- The Customer can receive free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer and the Seller by also using the free assistance of the district (city) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association). Advice is provided by the Consumer Federation through the toll-free consumer helpline at 800 007 707 and by the Polish Consumer Association through the email address email@example.com.
- In the event of disputes arising from the Terms and Conditions between BRAVOMODA Online Store and customers residing in the EU, the European Commission provides a platform for alternative non-judicial dispute resolution, accessible on the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr. The Customer can submit a complaint via the Online Dispute Resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The ODR platform also serves as a source of information about forms of alternative dispute resolution that may arise between businesses and Consumers.
Protection of personal data
- The Data Controller of personal data processed in the BRAVOMODA Online Store in connection with the implementation of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions is the Seller.
- Using the BRAVOMODA Online Store and providing personal data by the Client is voluntary but necessary in order to create an Account, use specific Digital Services, and enter into a Sales Agreement.
- The Client has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection, the right to object, the right to access their personal data, request their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, and data portability.
- The Seller employs appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data, such as SSL Certificate; securing the data collection against unauthorized access; encrypting data used for authorizing individuals using the functionalities of the Online Store; access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password.
Final provisions, changes and updates
- In matters not regulated in this Terms and Conditions, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002 (Polish Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded with Consumers before 24 December 2014 - the provisions of the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of 2 March 2000 (Polish Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended) and the Act on specific terms of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code of 27 July 2002 (Polish Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded with Consumers from 25 December 2014 - the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Polish Journal of Laws Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended); as well as other relevant provisions of the generally applicable law.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions for valid reasons, including changes in the law, changes in payment methods, and delivery methods, to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of concluding a Sales Agreement based on this Terms and Conditions, changes to the Terms and Conditions shall not in any way affect the acquired rights of Customers who are consumers prior to the effective date of the changes to the Terms and Conditions, especially changes to the Terms and Conditions shall not impact orders already placed or submitted, as well as concluded, executed, or fulfilled Sales Agreements.
- All rights to the Online Store, including intellectual property rights, proprietary rights to its name, logo, internet domain, website of the Online Store, as well as to forms, descriptions, and images belong to the Seller, and their use can only take place in a manner specified and consistent with the Terms and Conditions.